Thursday, February 1, 2007

Janna and Holly






I just spoke to Janna on the phone, and told her about my blog..... and after trying to give her the internet address for it over the phone (and failing miserably! - I just find it so hard to explain things over the damn phone!), I sent her the address in a text. Anyway, Janna is my oldest friend and I've known her all my life, pretty much. We've had fun, crazy times together, had some laughs along the way. Now she has a baby girl, called Holly, and is expecting a boy sometime in March. She is a fantastic person, and I wish her all the best.

2 comments:

SmartNmale said...

You are so beautiful....You should be a model...You have it all and a wild looking husband....Keep up the good work.

Scott.....Huntington Beach, California

SmartNmale said...

I LOVE your new nose....you are now a model I think....you are so lucky to be admired by so many people in the USA...Keep your humor going....we love it.