Monday, February 5, 2007

My final day of freedom.....


Actually, its not that bad. Tomorrow I go back to work, after having had six weeks of blissful freedom! its going to be strange having to race around in the mornings, getting up to the sharp call of the alarm clock at 6:30am! ah, but I'm sure I'll survive (somehow!)

Its early here. I just dropped Alyse off at the train station, as she's off to Kapiti Island today. It was lovely having her to stay, and hearing her stories about her travels around the world. She left us with her contact details in case we ever come over her way. I hope so, as it would be nice to catch up again, and she lives in Hawaii!

Today will no doubt be spent tying up loose ends and just kicking back and relaxing! Actually, I feel really lazy today already, as Tim is currently sweating it out at the gym, and I'm sitting here typing in my blog :D well, it is my last day of freedom, afterall. Like Alyse said, I should assert my right to do nothing at all!

No comments: