Wednesday, April 16, 2008

All up and down

I'm feeling as though I'm slowly being eroded, like the wind against rock in the desert, like the sea moving against the shore. I'm losing my energy, my life-force. I'm slowly being eroded away, until there will be nothing left.

It's late and I'm alone. I don't want to be alone, yet I deliberately put myself in situations so that I can be alone. It must be some subconscious urge. I'm tired and cranky but i don't want to go sleep just yet. I want to savor this time to myself, urge it to stretch out forever. I don't want to think about things, about work, about people......relationships. I want to just be. I want to sit here and listen to music and try not to think. But it's so hard not to.

2 comments:

James said...

And it doesn't look good
and I'm feeling like a block of wood
Take me a away
I know not where


Block of Wood, the Bats.

Fi said...

Yes, things can be a bit like that at times...... nice lyrics, thanks James :D