Monday, June 4, 2007

My new glasses have arrived!



Well, they finally arrived today - the two pairs of prescription glasses I purchased from the internet! here are a couple of pictures of them. I really like them, and as an added bonus, it's nice to be able to see properly again!

For those of you that don't know, you can buy prescription lenses and frames from a company called '39 dollar glasses', for, you guessed it, $39 US. If you want to look it up, its http://www.39dollarglasses.com. It costs only $39 for the frames and the lenses! all you need to do is send your prescription in (which you can get for free from your optometrist). Stuff paying over $500 per pair!!

Apart from buying glasses on the net, I haven't been up to much recently. Just enjoying the new house, and trying not to get myself killed at work (I kid, I kid!). Nah, just the usual stuff to pass the time. Oh, and Tim and I have finally got our study the way we want it, so I'll post up a couple of pictures of that for you!

Ciao!

No comments: