Friday, January 26, 2007

Its 2am in the morning


And I'm posting in a blog. I woke up about half an hour ago, after being asleep for three hours. I've got strange sleeping patterns at the best of times.

Tim just sent me some photos of my Strawberry plant and tomato plants back home. They look so big and ripe and juicy! its been so rewarding being able to grow my own fruit and veges. He's scoring serious brownie points by looking after them for me while I've been away!

I've been rather busy over the last couple of days, hence no time to post anything in here. One of the best things I did was go to the Busker's festival on Wednesday night. It was fantastic, over three hours of live street theatre. The best act was this guy called 'Mr Spin' who is probably the best juggler I have ever seen (and I've seen a few in my time) who somehow managed to juggle three pins while riding a 7 foot high unicycle (and did I mention that he was balancing a glass of water on his head the entire time? :D unreal!).

Yesterday I caught up with Janna and her daughter, Holly. We spent all day together, reminising over the old days. We've known each other since she was born (26 years, to be precise). Now she has a 13 month old daughter, and another child arriving in a couple of months.

Later on today I will be catching up with Clare for lunch, and hopefully with Steve and Jess after that. I'm also going to meet Tracy and get the rundown on how things are working out with Kevin - although from what I've heard from her it seems to be going really well, so thats good.

1 comment:

Dr Tim said...

You should put the photos of the tomatos and strawberries up!