Saturday, February 16, 2008

To go, or to stay? the dilemma.





Last week I turned the grand old age of 28, and had the most wonderful birthday celebrations.... not that my previous birthdays haven't been nice, but this year, I got to spend my birthday with friends at one of my favourite resturants and see the Phoenix Foundation play live (I even spotted Jemaine from "Flight of the Conchords" standing a few meters away from us!). I now feel thoroughly spoilt, and very grateful to have such lovely, caring people around me. Photos above from the night.

So, the dilemma I am faced with is whether or not to stay in my current job. I have a few issues with my workplace, and I'm feeling a bit burnt out by having been teaching for almost three years now. I'm starting to think that it might be time to move on to a different career. Of course, now I have to sort out what skills I do have, and how I can apply them ......

No comments: