Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Kaitokes

Tim and I are taking part in an organised walk through the Kaitoke regional park tonight. I'm looking forward to it - and it'll be fun exploring our new 'neighbourhood'. I'll try to get Tim to take his camera along so that we can post some pictures up of the beautiful native bush. I'm just crossing my fingers and hoping that the weather stays clear.

On another note, I've spent the last three hours waiting at home for friends to show up. They were supposed to be here at 12:30pm for lunch, but then didn't arrive. I got a message a couple of hours later, saying that they'd been help up, and that they'd be here as soon as they could. Well, it's now 3:30pm and they're still not here and I'm beginning to get a little tired of waiting. If you're going to be late TEXT or CALL or do something along those lines to let people know what has happened......... grrrr...... rant...... rant..... rant!

So I've basically been a bit of a homebody today. I have tidied the house, done the garden, done some writing, taken photos, surfed the net (a lot). Hmm...... I really should get out more!

No comments: