Saturday, January 12, 2008

Halfway through the holidays

Tim just came in and asked me what I was going to write about in my blog tonight - I think he's been noticing that I'm writing in it on a much more regular basis, and then said to me 'you're all enthused because people are reading it.' How right he is. I've realised that one of the reasons I write is to reach out to an audience (sometimes known, sometimes unknown). I write here as a way of connecting with other people - to share some part of myself with them in this virtual way. Life is all about making connections with people. Connecting with others is one of the things that makes life worth living - sharing something, getting to know people, knowing that your'e not alone in this big, crazy wilderness that is life. Typing away at 10:40pm in the evening, thinking that you're the only conscious soul in the world, and then you realise just how many people there are out there, thinking along the exact same lines. So if you are one of those people who read my blog, thank you for reading, and thank you for connecting with me. That is all.

No comments: