Friday, August 17, 2007

Fanfictions.....

I've added a new page element to my blog - you can view it on the left. Basically, it contains fanfictions that I've read that I really like. Yes, I know, this just goes to show how much of a geek I am, but they are a seriously good waste of time! I mean, who doesn't need to procrastinate every now and again, I ask you?! the first (and only fanfiction so far) on the list is a Harry Potter fanfiction - an alternative seventh book. It is rather long (41 chapters) but really worth reading if you feel as though you haven't got enough of Harry Potter yet, or you just miss being in the Harry Potter universe. I'm going to add more fanfictions to my list as I discover them. I've read heaps so far, but I am very picky about what I like, and I have high standards. Anyway, if you do read them, let me know what you think. Also, it'd be nice to know that I'm not the only adult who strays into fanfiction.net and enjoys it!

God, I so need someone to share in my fanfiction craze! perhaps I should take up a wanted ad in the paper, lol!

No comments: