Thursday, March 29, 2007

The baking Marathon of 2007



God, tonight I baked. I probably baked more than a suburban housewife does in a year! I came home and I baked and baked and baked some more. Then I took photos of some of the food I took and sent them to Tim so his mouth could water in envy :D Of course, I also had to take a picture of me in my sexy apron, so Tim would miss me all the more while he was over in Sydney. Oh yeah, just looking at the photo, you can see my greenstone necklace. Well, that was a recent purchase in Greytown, after Tim noticed me wearing his greenstone necklace and got upset and demanded I give it back and get one of my own. He then realised that you cannot buy your own piece of greenstone, but have to be given it, so off we went to the greenstone shop in Carterton. Actually, I'm exaggerating slightly (so what else is new, I can hear you saying) but hey! everyone likes the idea of a wife who is slowly driving her husband mad with her demands and peculiarities~! oh yeah, if you were wondering why there are no captions in the previous blog entry, its because i got too lazy to write them in. Go figure.

No comments: