Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Fi's Christchurch trip

OK, first things first.

Well, what a whirlwind trip to Christchurch I just had...... I went down there last Friday (the 28th) for my cousin Mary's 21st - I arrived back a couple of days ago on Monday, feeling exhausted but pleased to be home.

As I said, I would post up some photos of the beautiful people from the 21st, so here you are:

It was also my little brother's 26th birthday that night, so we celebrated it simultaneously. We had a lot of fun with fake moustaches that I had purchased him for a birthday present, so everyone had a go at wearing them, and posing for the camera (as you do). I must admit, my Dad really suited his moustache, although it made him look a bit like a seedy old Spanish man!















The trip to Christchurch also saw me partake in my first ever live Rugby game. I thought I would humour my parents and go along with them to the Ranfurly Shield game against Auckland (held on the 29th of September, at Jade stadium). I decided that I might as well go along, since I had spent all of my 27 years never having gone to a game. I got a photo of me at the game as proof for anyone that might not believe me. Ha!

2 comments:

the_jok said...

so did you enjoy the game?

Fi said...

I did enjoy it when we got a try (spelling?) but then the second half was a bit of a disappointment as we didn't score any points.